2021 - 2022 Fall Season
There are new health restrictions, however indoor youth sports can continue, the CMBA League is moving forward this fall under these new Alberta health regulations. Please refer to this Alberta government health link for more information.
Youth (under 18) sport, fitness, recreation and performance activities (Sept 16)
- Indoor group classes, training, and competitions are permitted, but participants are required to:
- screen for symptoms
- maintain 2 metres distancing, except youth while engaged in physical activity
- wear a mask, except youth while engaged in physical activity
- Spectator attendance is restricted to 1/3 fire code capacity, attendees are limited to a single household or 2 close contact if living alone and must be masked and maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
2021 - 2022 Fall Season - What it will look like!
- CMBA will be conducting a fall/winter season which consists of 3, 22 minute games.
- All 3 games will be in the same facility and each team will play every second weekend.
- In January CMBA will re-evaluate the season based on if there are any changes with the rentals of school gyms!